1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Soletanche Freyssinet collects the data strictly necessary for the following purposes:
- statistics and site optimisation,
- sending documents within the framework of requests made on our site,
- transmission of information relating to our company and its activity,
- responses to requests received and transmission of information on the services offered,
- and transmission of information to the Group’s human resources departments to manage your applications within the framework of job offers that may have caught your attention outside this site or your unsolicited applications.
The information (surnames, first names, addresses, emails) collected for these purposes, and which is essential to us to answer your requests, is identified by an asterisk on the collection forms. If you do not fill in these mandatory fields, we will not be able to respond to your requests.
When you spontaneously apply, you expressly acknowledge and agree that your personal data will be used by Soletanche Freyssinet and/or one or more companies of the Soletanche Freyssinet Group concerned by the job offer you have applied for to evaluate your application and to communicate with you if necessary. The information systems department of Soletanche Freyssinet has implemented security and confidentiality measures to ensure an adequate level of protection of your data, whatever the geographical location of the company of the Group receiving the data, whether it is located in the European Union or in another country of the world.
In any event, Soletanche Freyssinet only transmits your personal data to a third party when:
- you have given us your prior consent to share this information,
- Soletanche Freyssinet or one of its companies must share this information with third parties to provide you with the service you request,
- Soletanche Freyssinet or one of its companies is summoned by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to communicate the information.
2. REFUSAL OF COOKIES
You can refuse the registration of cookies by changing the settings of your Internet browser. However, this operation will delete all cookies used by the browser, including those used by other websites, which may lead to the alteration or loss of certain settings or information. The deletion of cookies may modify, or even make it difficult to browse the website.
We inform you that you can oppose the registration of cookies by configuring your browser as follows:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0 and higher:
- Choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”.
- Click on the “Confidentiality” tab.
- Select the desired level using the cursor.
- Choose the “Tools” > “Options” menu.
- Click on the “Privacy” option.
For Safari 3.x for Mac OS X:
- Choose the “Editions” menu.
- Click on the “Preferences” option.
- Click on the “Security” option.
- Click on “Show Cookies”.